The JMG Program is offered by the University of Wisconsin-Extension. It is a collaboration between the Fond du Lac County Master Gardeners and the FoodWIse Program. FoodWIse is funded by the USDA Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP. SNAP/FoodShare helps families buy the food they need for good health. Visit access.wi.gov to learn how to apply for food assistance or call 1-888-446-1239 (Fond du Lac) or 1-888-256-4563 (Green Lake). The sessions run from April to August.
The Junior Master Gardener Program was developed by the Texas Cooperative Extension, Texas A & M University System.
Things You Can Do in Junior Master Gardeners
- Discover the wonderful world of horticulture and insects
- Make nutritious snacks using food grown in the garden
- Perform community service projects
- Visit local nature centers and produce farms
- Work with the Fond du Lac County Master Gardeners Program and more!
Additional Program Information:
- Texas A&M University JMG Program
- Wisconsin Master Gardener Program
- Fond du Lac County Master Gardener Program
Junior Master Gardeners Staff
- Patty Percy, Community Garden Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Miller, FoodWIse Coordinator & Family Living Educator – email@example.com