Local Education Opportunities
- Managing Finances When There’s A Drop In Income 2013
Managing Your Finances When There’s A Drop In Income - 2014 workshops
Michelle Tidemann, Family Living Educator, UW-Extension Fond du Lac County presents a variety of workshops that offer individuals practical information to help them take charge of their financial situation. Workshop topics include: Cutting Back and Keeping Up, Rent Smart, When There’s A Drop In Income and Where Does The Money Go? Registration is required – call 920-929-3174 to register.
- Rent Smart!
Free workshops to help you find and keep a decent place to live. Designed for individuals who are likely to have trouble getting rental housing due to lack of experience or poor rental history, including evictions. Participants must attend both sessions of the workshop in order to receive a “Rent Smart Certificate”. Call 929-3174 to register. Rent Smart is supported in Fond du Lac County by the UW-Extension Fond du Lac County, City of Fond du Lac Office of Community Development, Fond du Lac Housing Authority and Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Rent Smart 2014 Workshop Brochure- Fond du Lac County
- Rent Smart 2013 Workshop Brochure - Fond du Lac and Winnebago Counties
- Job and Career Center Fond du Lac Workshop Calendar – formerly JOBS LLC (Life Learning Concepts)
- A variety of workshops presented by the Job and Career Center and University of Wisconsin-Extension, Fond du Lac County offering individuals practical information on dealing with the daily strains of working and raising a family. The job and life skills taught in these workshops will serve as a life-long resource for participants.
- For New Parents
Parenting the First Year Newsletters – A series of parenting newsletters, geared to the specific age of your baby – Information on child development and parenting from your university – Quick and easy to read for busy, on-the-go parents. Register for free e-mail delivery at: parenting.uwex.edu or contact UW-Extension Fond du Lac County at (920) 929-3173.