Meet the Badger State Buddies in a new just released children’s book. Through 4-H these young people explore Wisconsin and serve their communities. While engaging in hands-on activities, they learn about their community and see the value of strong relationships.
Jacob just moved from one Wisconsin city to another. Lucy hides her shyness by caring for a dog named Lambeau. Roberto is looking for a friend at his new school. And Hana wants to belong as much as the others want to.
When the four of them join Badger State Buddies 4-H, they try out new hobbies and help solve each other’s problems. But when an emergency happens in their town, will they be ready to handle it?
- Club Activity Plans – Get ideas on how to use the book.
- October is “Wisconsin 4-H Reads” Month – Join the fun!
- Color Poster – Download & display at school or the library.
- Press Release – For newspapers and social media.
- Order Form (rev 3/15) Word, 1 pg
- Promotional Flier – Create awareness about the book.
- Share Your Impact – Word (Tell us what you did.)
- Bookmark (Included with each book and extra available for libraries)
- Author’s Notes – Learn about the background of the book.
- Meet the Author and the Illustrator
- Enjoy this excerpt
$1 from the sale of each book supports the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation.