Learn about upcoming events for 4-H members to participate in. All 4-H activities and events are purposefully created to provide opportunities for youth to learn leadership, citizenship, and life skills. They are also geared towards meeting the interests and needs of 4-H families throughout the county.
Table of Contents
Fond du Lac County 4-H Events
|Creative Arts Festival
- 4-H invites you and your family to participate in this event filled with art!
Who: EVERYONE — Youth, adults and non-4-H members are welcome to participate!!!
When: Saturday, January 28, 2017
Time: 9:00 am
Check in: 8:00 am
Where: UW-Fond du Lac Prairie Theatre and Commons
- Music and Drama (Dancing, Acting, Singing, Instruments)
Music & Drama Schedule (PDF)
Music & Drama Evaluation Forms (PDF)
- Communications (Writing, Public Speaking, Demonstrations)
Speaking and Demonstrations Schedule (PDF)
Communications Evaluation Forms (PDF)
- Arts and Crafts (Photography, Painting, Drawing, Crafts)
Arts Evaluation Forms (PDF)
If you plan to enter or are contemplating the possibility and have questions or need ideas, feel free to contact us for suggestions.
Music and Drama: Mary Scharinger (920)602-0181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications: Marion Blakely (920)948-5263 or email@example.com
Arts and Crafts: Susan Buechel (920)583-4404
|Awesome Club Officer Workshop
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. at UW-Fond du Lac
|Family Learning Day
- Sat., March 19, 2016 – Lomira
- Thurs., May 12, 2016 – 6:30 pm
- UW-Fond du Lac, Rm 219, Art Bldg.
- All 4-H members in the clothing, crocheting, knitting, Cloverbud and Exploring projects are invited to participate.
- Details in the March 2016 4-H newsletter (pg 12)
- Register at wi.4honline.com.
|Fond du Lac County Small Animal Fun Day
- Sat., May 7, 2016
- Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds, Cow Palace
- Registration 7:30-8:30 am; Judging begins 8:45 am
- All youth in the poultry, rabbit, and cavy (guinea pig) projects are invited to attend.
- Details in the March 2016 4-H newsletter (pgs 8-9)
- Mon, June 6, 2016
- Marian University
- Register by May 20
- Details in the April 2016 4-H newsletter (pgs 12-13)
|Summer 4-H Camp
|Cloverbud Day Camp
Community Events and Other Opportunities
County Fair Judges Training Webinar Registration Form
Cedar Crest Create and Name the 2016 4-H Ice Cream Featured Flavor Contest – official contest entry
Advanced Space Camp for 10-12th graders- Click here for the application and more information.
Coloring Your Future Workshop Series-Washington Co
Fond du Lac County Fair
Kettle Moraine State Forest – Nature Programs
Kettle Moraine State Forest , Northern Unit – Halloween Nature Hike
Fond du Lac Recreation Department
Winter Leadership Camp
4-H Travel Experiences
Travel information for these trips: Wisconsin 4-H & Youth Conference, Citizenship Washington Focus, National 4-H Congress, National 4-H Conference, American Spirit Experience and New Horizons.
4-H Fundraising Events
|4-H Adult Leader Food Stand
at Fond du Lac County Fair
|4-H Teen Leader Food Stand
at Fond du Lac County Fair
- TLA Food Stand Schedule 2016 – rev Apr 12 (PDF)
- Shifts available for pre-fair judging days and Tuesday – Sunday of fair week
- 1 adult and 2 older youth per shift
- Proceeds go to 4-H Teen Leader Association events, activities & scholarships
- Raffle Drawing – Sunday, July 24, 2016
- Club coordinators to turn in tickets to 4-H office – July 11th
- Raffle drawing occurs after the Fashion Revue
- Raffle 2016 – family information (PDF, 1 pg)
- Proceeds support annual countywide 4-H programs
|4-H Silent Auction
- Silent Auction Workers Schedule
- List of Donated Items for 4-H Silent Auction
- Contact Cindy Koffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 477-5006
- Proceeds are invested in 4-H Endowment Fund
Back to Table of Contents